The Professional Hotel Education Programme (PHE) firmly believes in the below objectives:
- To ensure that the Clarks Centre of Excellence can provide its students with a comprehensive on-the-job practical training experience in a real hotel working environment, in order to gain expertise as a working professional.
- To provide an opportunity to all sections of the society to evolve into trained hotel professionals without any charge.
- To provide quality trained professionals for the hospitality industry thereby improving the industry’s operational performance.
- To complement the nation’s objective of providing an excellent hospitality and tourism experience to tourists from India and abroad.
- To establish Clarks as the benchmark of excellence for other industry players to emulate, by constantly evolving and providing innovative and exceptional practices at the Centre for Excellence.