Benefits - Clark Group of Hotels
- The youth of the country shall become more employable and will develop into specialists in respective spheres:
- Front Office Operations
- House Keeping Operations
- Food & Beverage Service Operations
- Food & Beverage Production Operations
- The selected trainees would be provided a Diploma in Professional Hotel Education from Clarks Group of Hotels, or Certificate in Professional Hotel Education from Clarks Group of Hotels.
- Support will be provided to Diploma students to pursue Bachelor of Tourism Studies degree from Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU).
- They would not be required to pay any fees/ remuneration for the PHE programme.
- The Hotel shall also make a payment of stipend to take care of their pocket expenses.
- Major expenses will be borne by the Hotel including uniform and meals on duty.
- Reference books and evolving concepts/techniques will be made available to the trainees.
- Access to the computer centre would be an added advantage.