Professional Hotel Education Programme (PHE)
- To ensure that the Centre can provide for its students a comprehensive on-the-job practical training experience in real hotel working environment, in order to prepare employable professionals.
- To provide an opportunity to all sections of the society to evolve into trained hotel professionals without charging them any fees/remuneration, thereby improving their standard of living.
- To fulfill the increasing quality manpower requirements and improve the industry’s operational performance.
- To complement the nation’s objective of providing excellent hospitality and tourism experience to tourists from India and abroad.
- To establish Clarks as the benchmark for other industry players to emulate and improve, by constantly evolving innovative and exceptional practices at the Centre for Excellence.