- On joining the PHE Programme, the trainees undergo the Orientation Programme, which helps familiarize them with the essentials of hotel industry in general, and the Clarks Group of Hotels in particular. Team exercises enable them to break the ice with each other too.
- The PHE Programme offers four specialisation areas as options for the trainees to chose from, depending on their aptitude and preferences:
- Front Office Operations
- House Keeping Operations
- Food & Beverage Production
- Food & Beverage Service
- The PHE Programme is based on a system of theoretical and practical sessions, coupled with self-study for degree/ graduation. There would be six semesters in all, spanning over a period of three years, in any specialisation.
- The Examinations for PHE have been conceived on a rigorous and fair basis to bring out the best in trainees and prepare them for a challenging career in hotel industry.Examinations and assessments for the PHE Programme would be conducted two times a year, at the end of each semester.